Friday, April 4, 2008

Flashback Friday

Our trip to Selah, WA
A few months ago, Ethan, Hayley and I had the pleasure of visiting the Waggoner family in WA. It was an adventure to say the least! We met the Waggoner's when they moved into our ward in PA almost 2 years ago. They were in our ward long enough to rope us in, become our best friends, and then abandon us less than a year later. We're still working on forgivness...but it's a work in progress. Miss you guys!
It's pretty evident that these two are quite affectionate with one another. Madison looks especially excited about their future arranged marriage!
Hayley patiently awaiting the arrival of her Prince. Notice the pajamas under the dress....at least she's modest, right?
Movie with popcorn and sippy cups, of course
Maddie playing doctor...don't worry, we kept in G rated
Hayley's best friend, Annie. I'm sure it was a bitter sweet for Annie when we left. One one hand, Hayley never left her alone...but on the other hand...Annie ate better than she ever had in her life! During meal time, Hayley fed Annie 90% of her food. When we left, Hayley was about 3 lbs lighter but Annie looked like she needed to call Jennie Craig!
Still awaiting my prince charming...maybe this modesty thing isn't working for me!
Good times!
Karine was a trooper and drug them around for quite a while...bless her!
This is my sweet little Gibson...the cutest, sweetest, most laid back little man you'll ever meet.

While in WA, I had the opportunity to spend an evening with my childhood best friend, Alisa Randall. I used to play barbies with this girl. We hadn't seen each other for almost 5 years.
It really was a great trip.
Due to the cold weather we spent most of our days in our pajamas and the kids played to their hearts content. It was pure bliss. I got to stay an extra 2 days due to the Snoqualmie Pass being closed off. We actually had to switch our flights home from Seattle to Spokane and stayed a night in Spokane. Thanks to the Waggoner's for such a great trip!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Your just as beautiful as the day you left Sandy behind! I love that I don't have to wait until Christmas to see your family! I see a lot of Jeff in your daughter. Both darling kids!!! I've been thinking about you a lot, and I've missed you! I'm so glad things are going so well for you and Jeff. I truly hope the very best!
SO excited to look at your blog!
Take care and talk to you soon
Jamie

Lara said...

You mean you came through Spokane and didn't have a chance to see Chris and Tiffani? How sad!

I love all the pictures. I feel like you're not so far away.

holly said...

I'm glad you found my blog! It's been fun reading yours. The picture of you two is so CUTE!! Glad to see you guys are doing well. Do you have any plans to visit Vegas anytime soon? If so give us a call!
Congrats on baby #3!

Karine said...

This by far was my favorite entry, but I might be a tad biast! Reading it made me miss you guys so much. Why do we have to live so far away??
It was the perfect trip. Now I need to start planning mine to go see you!
Take care Ruby Red!

Shelley said...

What cute pictures! You all seem to always be on the go all over the country!
Shelley

Tiffani said...

Too bad we couldn't have seen you guys! Next time you're over this way give us a call and we'll get together...and you always have a place to stay if you need!

Jared said...

Go Selah! Go John Cambpell Elementary school, North Pow and Mrs. Crab who told my parents I was retarded. I have great memories of growing up in Selah. The cliff by our road (Nagler Rd) that overlooked the Yakima river, and OF COURSE the nice booms from the army firing range! Selah rocked! Love to the Clements and the Murdocks. :)

S3l@h cr3w!

Steve and Rebecca said...

You flew all the way across country with two little kids! You go girl!! How fun to see a picture of Alisa too! Looks like a great trip.

Hollie said...

I couldn't help but notice you have Nickelcreek in your music selections. Love them, went to their concert at abravenel hall, same place we saw Toad the Wet Sprocket! Man, reading your blog is making me miss you like a mad dog!