"Mom, how do we get the I Love You's off that tree?"
I asked him to repeat himself many times hoping to get a response that actually made sense. But..he was definitely saying "I Love You's". When leaving to run errands yesterday, he asked me the puzzling question again and I decided that I needed to solve this riddle once and for all. I stopped the car in front of the tree and starred at it for about 3 minutes. I thought to myself...if I were 3 years old and looking at this tree, what would resemble I Love You's? Then...the epiphany. There are little buds growing on the tree that are in the shape of the "sign" I Love You. It finally all made sense.
It made me wonder how many trees and other things in nature around me have hidden messages in them? Since I don't take the time to look at the world through the eyes of a babe....imagine how many things I am missing!
The birch tree
I zoomed in...can you spot the "I Love You's"?


10 comments:
Wow, that's amazing! I love kids. How do you guys like PA? How much longer does Jeff have to be done?
PA has it's good sides and bad, like any place. It has grown on me but I'm anxious to be closer to family. Jeff is starting his last year of dental school next month. He'll graduate next May. Wahoo!
Awesome story! You should send that in to The Friend with the pictures.
awwww! What a cute story! Kids are truly wonderful sweet spirits!
Very cool! Not everyone would take the time to figure it out like you did. I nominate you for a "Super Mom" award!
You are such a good mom, I never would have stopped, I would have just said I don't know honey you tell me.
i love your stories, I can't believe how big Ethan has gotten since we last saw you guys. I redid my page using ideas from this website
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
Hope that helps
Could you rub it in anymore that Ethan is a child prodigy?? He is such a genius. Madison is a genius too you know.....well, she is an EVIL genius. I love my little Adolph!
Miss ya Ruby Red!
Wow Anut Nellie that is a amazing story It was a puzzle for me at first to but then i saw the sinelangwig. Well I hope your having a good life becouse Iam . Got to go Ryan wants me to come play with him.Hope we can talk later.
Love your niece,
KELSEY
ok, make me cry why don't you, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment