I had the opportunity to get together with some of my favorite "Ricks" friends for a reunion several years ago. We met at Katie Whitaker's house in Las Vegas for the festivities. We spent most of our time reminiscing about the "good ole days." I can't wait until we can all get together again!

This picture was taken at Dorm 6 in 1997 a week before graduation. We were like a family. It was a very bitter sweet to graduate! (Notice the flower dresses...wow, times have changed)

The Dorm 6 girls at the Cheesecake Factory almost 8 years later

Looking back at some old Ricks pictures. Our poor husbands...they must have been so bored!

Lisa Whitaker (Westover) and Rebecca Hope (Holmstrom). I just love these gals!

Me, Rayna Marsh, and Katie Whitaker (Morgan). Obviously, we haven't matured much!

Sit...chat...and get fat. What we do best!

10 comments:
Good times, huh? How many of you were there? Did you all live in the same dorm room? Or just the same building?
Our dorm really was like a family. We became friends very quickly. Some of us lived in the same dorm room (6 girls to a room) but most of us just lived by each other. We've been really good about keeping in touch which has made the difference!
That was so much fun!! I wish we could all get together again.
Hey Janell, did Lisa get married? I remember she was dating some guy pretty serious when I lived with her but I heard they broke up and maybe got back together. Crazy...I hadn't heard or seen anything of those roomies.
College days are so fun! Your pictures brought back memories of my own BYU days. It's funny how roommates really do become like family.
Susan,
Lisa is married (to a different guy) and has 3 adorable little girls. They now live in Lexington, KY.
Sounds like you had a blast! How fun!;-)
Ohhh, how I miss the days of Dorm 6. I think about them often...and our days at Royal Crest! It was so much fun (and I totally remember you in that flower dress, love it!) We seriously need to do another reunion, now sure who was in charge this time around. Maybe when we're all done having kids it will be easier! (probably not!)
So many familiar faces! Including "superman" I think (don't remember real name). I think there were just pictures of him hanging on your wall, ha ha! That is way cool you all got together again!
PS We wore some HIDIOUS flower dresses back in the day!!
Post a Comment