So, I've been trying to change things up a little in our morning routine. Usually, it consists of breakfast, a couple of PBS kids shows while I do some chores, errands, and then naptime for Hayley. A week ago, I decided to implement "dance time" instead of PBS shows. This change has actually been well received. This morning, we had a white hat and pajama dance party. I've included a video of the festivities where there is no shortage of air guitar! What you can't see behind the video camera...thank goodness...is me in my robe, white baseball hat worn backwards and dancing the way we all dance when we think no one is looking (thank goodness kids don't judge!) You'll see a very large pile of laundry in the background that I would normally be folding during dance time. Instead, I decided to grab my camera. I would highly recommend folding laundry while dancing. It makes the tortuous time go by much faster!
12 comments:
Ruby, you are the best mom! I thought I was awesome when I implemented brushing teeth in the morning! :) (Jeff is going to love that one!)
I love all of Hayley's belly thrusts. It is like Michael Jackson's pelvic thrusts but with a twist!
Man I miss those kids....and you!!
How cute is that??? Love it!!
P.s. That's one of my favorite Bryan Adams songs...
I can tell you and Jeff have been busy teaching them all those hot dance moves. The one sock thing was cracking me up.
Yep...those are our grandkids. Eat your hearts out everybody. We really like their "so you think you can dance" moves. Mom and Dad are definately doing something right.
What an adorable and fun idea!
So cute!! You guys have so much energy!! I'm sticking with our PBS shows...haha!!
I can't seem to get enough of those kids. I am missing them so much it almost makes me cry. I know that when ever I have a bad day i can just watich that video and I will feel better. I really want to see what your belly looks like post it please. Give the kids hugs and kisses for me
You are the BEST mom! I wish so bad that I could see the vision of you in the robe and backwards hat! Ethan's belly guitar was my favorite!
Wow! I wish I could go back in time and be more like you as a Mom... you are so cool and so fun! The kids are so much fun to watch. Love ya, Lolly
Great tunes and dance moves!
Oh my goodness, your kids are soooo darling! This is the first time I've really had time since we've talked to check out your blog. It's super cute! You are a fun mom, no surprise, you are so dang cute.
Post a Comment