So, several posts ago, I was whining and complaining about the cold weather. I have to say that PA has definitley redeemed itself over the past week or so. It's been absolutely PERFECT outdoor weather. Not too hot, not too cold. We have spent every possible minute outdoors participating in everything my kids could think of to do outside. We've even been eating lunch and dinner outside. I guess you could say that we're trying to take advantage since I know what's right around the corner.....hot and soupy humid weather. I do love PA in the spring and fall. Especially the fall!
Green Lane Park
Hot dog dinner on the front lawn
Hayley's favorite past time...hangin out in the car climbing over each seat for hours at a time while Jeff and I do yard work. (Of course, I can never get her to sit in her car seat peacefully when we actually have to go somewhere!)
Just getting ready to cruise Azalea Circle
Jeff's cheering section while he mowes the lawn





9 comments:
I wish I was that eager about getting a new bag for the grass. I want to go back east. It looks so green.
Hi Nells - I just love your kids!! I miss you!! Jeff looks really buff! So could you do me a favor and add a link to mom's blog so I can get to her page from yours?? Want to go on a picnic together with our kids? I wish!!! Love, Linner
Looks like things are going well!! I just read your "tag" and it cracks me up. So much I didn't know about you ~ I love that you selled cars, wow! Also, I've yet to talk to a mom with out sick kids. Yucky year for germs!
Take care and talk to you soon!
(I also love you want a house in Utah... close to me, for now)
I just realized I said "selled" cars as apposed to the proper verbiage of "sold" cars... I've never claimed to be smart :)
Thanks for sharing those pics and video. Spring in Pennsylvania looks pleasant!! You have a beautiful family, too. So, is are your parents coming to visit? Or are you going there way? Also, I'd like to invite your mom and stacy to my blog and vice versa, so can I get their e-mail addresses??
I loved the video in the backyard. Some of my favorite memories growing up.. was yard work and washing the cars together. Now in my own family we cherish the time we get to spend together in the yard. Love it! Lolly
Psst... 90 deg + 90% humidity is still better than 122 degrees!!! Life's easy here on the east coast! Yeah, we sweat a little, and high atmospheric pressure and humidity combine for poor evaporation and cooling, but it's still not the sandy cruddy desert of California. Booo Mojave desert... boooooooo!
Jared, you're right, the mojave desert is cruddy....but the beach isn't!! What can I say? I'm just a west coast kinda gal.
Oops, excuse us....we're tearing up just watching. You're family is so awesome. You're in the best time of your life. Remember the days of helping your Daddy on Saturday? He loved it, as did I. I'm so happy you have it on video.
Classic moments......
Luv mop and pop
Post a Comment