Monday, April 14, 2008

My 1st "Tag"

Okay, so since I'm new to blogging, I'm not exactly sure what this "Tag" thing is. I assume I'm supposed to answer questions. No one else tag me because I'll probably only do this once...here goes.. (don't get too bored)

What I was doing 10 years ago
1. Living at Liberty Square in Provo, UT (good times)
2. Working as a server at "The Brick Oven"
3. Changing my major at BYU from Speech Pathology to Health Promotion
4. Trying to get rid of a really horrible and random case of adult acne
5. Dating around (but not much...refer back to # 4)


Just a side note...if someone asked me 10 years ago what they thought I'd be doing today...I can sure as heck promise you I would never have answered..."still putting my husband through school, working as a limo driver, and accumulating hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt." Oh well, it is sure at least a fun ride.....and my husband is more than worth it! It just goes to show that money really isn't everything!

5 Things on my To Do List today
1. Grocery Shopping
2. Call my counselors in YW to make sure everything went okay at church yesterday
3. Play doctor and nurse and slave to my 2 sick kids
4. Try to make it the whole day without falling asleep on the couch while my kids are still awake
5. Work on Letters and Numbers with Ethan


Five snacks I enjoy
1. Fresh Pineapple
2. String Cheese
3. Pretzels dipped in Yogurt
4. Milk Chocolate Chips (my true weakness)
5. Frozen Fruit Chillers (They're in the apple sauce section and they're amazing!)


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire (well, 6)
1. Pay off all of mine and my families debt
2. Donate to the church, Ricks, BYU and to random people anonomously
3. Buy furniture that was not found at a yard sale and later spray painted by yours truly
4. Travel around the world
5. Buy a beach house in Hawaii, a cabin in Utah, and a houseboat on Lake Powell
6. Read a restaurant menu from the left to the right instead of vice versa


Five of my bad habits
1. Bite my finger nails...just can't shake this one and it is such a dirty habit
2. Eat too late at night
3. Leaving my car doors unlocked
4. Clenching my teeth when I sleep (can't really control this one)
5. Staying up really late


Five places I have lived
1. Lake Forest, CA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Temecula, CA
5. Limerick, PA


Five jobs I've had
1. Albertsons bagger and checker (1st job)
2. Cashier at a Casino in CA (summer job during college)
3. Car Saleswoman at Ken Garff in Provo
4. Personal trainer
5. Marketing Consultant at Staff Care

11 comments:

Shelley said...

Doing these can get kind of addictive. It's so much fun to learn stuff about people that you didn't know.

Unknown said...

I liked getting to know you a little more. Thanks for doing the tag. :)

Tiffani said...

I lived at Liberty Square too...about ten years ago (98-99). How funny if we both lived there at the same time and had no idea we would ever be related somehow! Hope your kids feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I loved this! It's so fun to get to know you better and I must say that I am shocked by your mostly healthy snack options! Not bad!!
Katrina

Lara said...

Wow. Do you think you and Tiffani really lived at Liberty Square at the same time? How random!

Janell said...

I lived at Liberty Square from '97-'98 at the Jamestown building. The summer following my stay at Liberty, I moved the "The Enclave". It's crazy Tiffani and I lived there so close to each other. Small world!

Kendyl said...

When you're a billionaire, can I be the one that your randomly choose to give money to? Anonymously...of course!

Lorena said...

Yummy yummy! loved all your 5 snacks on your list! I hope your little ones are better soon! ;-)

Ashley H. said...

I worked at Brick Oven too... and had something stolen from me every week there! Can you believe it? In Provo! The food is good though :). It was nice to learn a little more about yah!

Jared said...

Is Limerick, PA dirty?

Jason Yeats said...

I'm pretty sure you also were the "Director of Operations" for that international conglomerate Linear Management Group!