My dear friend, Melia, threw me a mommy shower a few days before I delivered. She had all attendees bring something to dip into the chocolate fountain as well as something to add to a pampering basket for me. The basket contained all sorts of foot creams, massage lotions, bubble bath, chocolate, smelly lotion, etc. After gorging ourselves on anything dipped in chocolate, we proceeded to Melia's theater room for hours of crazy karaoke. It was a blast and just what I needed before the big day. Thanks Schmulz!!


4 comments:
Sounds like a great time. Brooklyn is adorable!! I can't wait to see more pics
That looks like fun. I just want you to know that you are so lucky to have such good friens. I wish that I could have been there
i'm so glad you have good friends taking care of you! i can't believe that baby is here and how fast the time goes! i didn't realize your baby was due! i love the name brooklyn and she is absolutely beautiful.
so fun. melia is always up for a karaoke night! :)
Post a Comment