Thursday, July 17, 2008

"I Two"


Picture taken by Priceless Moments by Melia

My little girl officially turned 2 a couple of weeks ago. I just can't believe it! She now walks up to total strangers and says "I two." I've had her in my life for only 2 years yet I can't recall what my life was like without her. All I can say...is that she is definitely a mini me. She not only looks like me when I was her age..but she has the same sass and stubborness that my mom claimed I had. I guess this is when life starts to go "full circle." One thing I do know...my parents are reveling in it! Hayley is not a cuddler like Ethan, but she really is so sweet. She adores her family..(especially her brother) and has a deep passion for life. Her favorite food and drink is milk. If she had her way, it's the only thing she'd ever consume. She's extremely talkative and loves to get her groove on! I love you Hay Hay. Happy Birthday!


Me at around 2 years old


Hayley just a few weeks ago....do you like our matching mullets?


2 days old


9 months old..don't you just want to reach through the computer and pinch those cheeks?


1st birthday


2nd birthday

We celebrated Hayley's birthday for the 2nd year in a row at the Rios-Lazo home since their son, Hyrum was born a week before Hayley. It will feel very empty when we have to celebrate next year without Hayley's birthday buddy.


Already mastering the pinata




Hayley with some of her favorite people!


Giddy up!


This was the yummiest ice cream cake from DQ. Can you tell I'm addicted?

16 comments:

Rayna said...

Oh man is she cute! Give her a big kiss from me. And, if you don't mind, show her my picture everyday and remind her that I'm her favorite auntie. :)

shanda said...

I can't belive how big she is. It has been way to long sence I have seen her. I want to give her big huggs and kisses. I miss her to much. Happy B Da Hayhay. I love you

Ashley said...

Lovin the giddy up pic. Waht a cutie!

Karine said...

Oh hala-freakin-luia! You finally posted. I have been going through withdrawls since you haven't posted FOREVER!! It is more than a poor auntie can bear!
She is beautiful, and I can't get over how much the two of you look alike. I miss her terribly, and hope to see her and YOU soon!
Love ya Gregerson's,
K-Dawg

Jared and Taralie said...

I can't believe how time flies. It seems like you just had her. And umm yeah she is a mini you. Crazy. It looks like the birthday party was alot of fun. I'm sorry we missed it. I love the picture with the heads.

Foster Family said...

I cant wait, I cant wait , I cant wait! Happy birthday Hay!. We will celebrate when I see you in a few weeks!. Love, Aunt Lolly

Christina said...

What a cutie! And what a blessing!

About Me said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you did, she is adorable!! All I can say is that they grow up way to fast!

Susan said...

That is crazy how alike you guys are. I can't wait ti see pics of the new baby when she comes. Good luck with everything and Happy Birthday, Hayley.

mjewett said...

It never fails ~ everytime I open your blog, I go through a box of kleenex. You are one lucky Mom! You have cute kids that are growing up too fast. Stop it already. I want to be there everyday, only 10 days till I'll be there. HOORAY. Happy Happy to my HayHay

the Cardon Clan said...

Oh, those pictures are adorable and I love the one Melia took--so cute! We sure miss you guys. Happy Birthday to Hayley!

Lara said...

Are you expecting visitors? I guess it's for the arrival of your new little one, huh?

It's fun to see how much your daughter looks like you, Janell. She is a sweetie!

Best of of luck with the arrival of the baby. Do you already know what day you're having her??

Ally said...

She can't be 2 already! I can't believe it Janell. What a pretty girl you have! Can't wait to meet baby #3.

Foster Family said...

She is so cute i wish i could come see her don't let her grow up anymore befor i come see her i love you hay hay


love,
kelsey

Hollie said...

So glad I had some new posts to read! I absolutely love the mullets, they are wicked stylin'. If Hayley loves to get her groove on, she needs to watch "So you think you can Dance" and let me know who her favorite dancer is.

Jamie said...

you have a little "mimi me". The pics of you and Hayley at 2 are darling, and a match!!! I love the post of Jeff and Ethan golfing. Cade loves the game too (John is very proud of his 2 year old son). So fun to keep in touch!!!
Jamie