It's been a pretty busy week, so I'm just going to post a 2 minute video I made while spending 4 days in the hospital. Brooklyn was born via C-Section on July 31st at 7:57 am. She weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long. Our smallest baby by a long shot! She has a very sweet disposition, and rarely cries (so far). She spends her days eating, sleeping and pooping. More to come....
29 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so excited for you. This little video got me all choked up. It is amazing how "heaven-like" these little ones are! I love you and miss you TONS!!
Kates
What a cute little video! Makes me teary eyed! Congratulations! Your family is darling.
Hooray for baby Brooklyn! We are so excited for your family!
It made me cry. she is so beautiful. I want to hold "IT" so bad. I love all of you so much. Miss you tons give all of the kids hugs and kisses for me
Oh my gosh, I am totally tearing up! She is so beautiful and it's so amazing to see the older kids with the baby. Isn't that the best feeling ever, when your older kids already adore the new little one? You guys are so amazing and we love you so much. Congratulations. Your family is precious and we adore you all!
Congratulations!!! She is adorable and I love your video!
Oh, thank you, thank you for this post! I can't tell you how I have been awaiting it! The video was so perfect.
Brooklyn is beautiful. She looks like the perfect combination of Ethan and Hayley.
I can't wait to meet her (only 1 month then I can hold the sweet little peanut!)
I am so glad that Brooklyn and you are in good health!
Miss you and love ya Ruby Red!
Neener-Beaner
Every baby deserves a video like that! Where were you when I was having Zach and Kate! WOW!!! Congrats you guys. The pics with the kids holding her make me baby hungry. Take care, hope all is well.
She is a doll. Congrats to the parents of 3. You guys are such a cute family!
Congrats! She's beautiful!
I've been looking for baby pictures on your blog every day! She's beautiful! What an adorable video.
Congratulations! She looks beautiful!
Good job. Way to re-spawn. :) What's up with the sissy not crying though?!?! C'mon lil' one! Give your parents something to work for!
So I totally cried...it looks like I wasn't the only one! She is precious. Good job mom and dad!! I love that she has hair! Hopefully my baby will come soon :)!
Gosh Janell, if that doesn't make me baby hungry and don't know what will. She is beautiful. I am so glad that things went smoothly and you have another beautiful baby. We miss PA!! Your girls party looked so fun. I wish I could have been there!
Love, Sheree
I need to proof read. Sorry about the typos!
Congratulations on another beauty!
I wish I was there to hold that beautiful baby girl!! Love the name! I'm so glad that all went well. What a darling family. Miss Ya! Love Heidi
She's GORGEOUS!!!! Love the name too. Congrats and enjoy these days. They fly too fast!
Oh Janell (&Jeff) she is so beautiful. It's weird to think that when we met you there was only Ethan and now 2 more little beauties. Well done guys, she's great!
Ban Jovi
Our blessings just keep adding up. Baby Brooklyn is another precious gift from heaven, "trailing clouds of glory" as she arrived. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be there to celebrate with your beautiful family. We love and miss you and ache to hold each one of you....
Mops and Pops
Congrats!
We loved the video! We were amazed at how quickly you were able to put that video together!
Brooklyn is adorable (as are the rest of your kids).
Thank you for a great post-the best ever!
Wish we could be there to see you all!
I love you very much your baby is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. i miss you wish i could come to your house. I will save my money and buy a plane tickt i miss you.
love,
kelsey
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this special time. I loved every single moment. I miss you all so much and I am stoked that my computer is working again!!!!!!!!! Love to all of you, Lolly
Oh my gosh! She is precious!! Congratulations! Steve and I loved watching the little video you made. I can't believe you guys have 3 kids!
SO cute! We just had a little one in May and named her Brooklynn Hope;o) Your family is beautiful! PA hu? Its killin me to be so far and Im only in Vegas. So how is it goin having three? It took me a while to get it down, but its much easier than from 1-2 :O)
Holy freakin crap girl....26 comments!! I don't think I know 26 people! I am too stinkin blessed to have such a rad friend!
PS more posts please!!
Love ya Ruby Red!
Congratulations, she is so beautiful, you kids look so cute with her. I hope you are doing well and I am so happy for you.
I'm crying, so thanks a lot. ;) That was so sweet - what is it about having a baby that makes everything slow down and speed up at the same time? I'm glad you shared those special moments on your blog - it's such a crazy and beautiful thing! I hope you've recovered well and that she's still an angel baby!
Post a Comment