Ethan: "Mom, can I clean up the toys after lunch?"
Me: With a puzzled look on my face.."I'm sorry, what did you just say?"
Ethan: "I want to clean up the toys after lunch."
Me: "Uh, okay! Why?
Ethan: "Because I like it when the house is clean"
Me: "Me too" as I'm choking on my food..
Then....silence as I try to take in what just happened since it was probably a fluke and will never happen again a day in his life. This is a momentous day!
p.s. Happy 4th Birthday Maddie! (Ethan's girlfriend)

Ethan & Madison's 1st date at the Philadelphia Zoo
6 comments:
That was so cute and very funny. ( Ethan was it fun going to the zoo whith Maddie?)
Ethan and my husband might be related in some cosmic clean world! Did he clean them up?
What a great kid!
OH MY GOSH...you only have 12 days to go!!! Are you dilating or softened or anything??? This is so exciting. Are you ready for three?? I can't wait for your big news!
Ethan, you are too cute. I just love this stage and all the fun things they say. I also cringe constantly at some things Maddie says to strangers.
She asks every butch looking lady "are you a boy or girl?" Wow, gotta love this age!
By the way thanks for the shout out to Maddie on her bday. Can you believe they were once so little?
Miss you and love ya!
K-dawg
He must be nesting!
Way to cute. I just want to jump right through this computer and have the internet send me to your house.
Post a Comment