Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Saga Begins

Well, after much resistance, I have finally decided to give in and start a blog. My main purpose for setting up a blog is simply to keep a running photo journal for myself as I am one of the only Mormon women that refuses to scrapbook. My kids are both at an age where they do and say the funniest things every day. I swear I'll never forget but sure enough, I can't recall those priceless moments even the very next day. Hopefully, I will now be able to keep better track!




















2 comments:

Kendyl said...

Welcome to the refusal to scrapbook club, it's an honor to be in the same club! You can have your blog printed in a book for fairly cheap at blurb.com and then it becomes a keepsake!

Unknown said...

i found your blog from Ally's I hope you don't mind me taking a peak!! :) your family is SO cute! I can't believe how big Ethan is!! congrats on # 3!! when are you due? Girls are SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE having my little girl!!

When will Jeff be done with school? are you planning on coming back west when he is done??

Does Jeff want to go into a window business with Greg and Jason when you come back???? LOL!!!!

you can check out our family blog if you want www.ariannegreganika.blogspot.com :)