Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's another Girl!



I was planning on keeping the sex of baby # 3 a surprise but I was weak! I walked into the ultrasound determined to be strong but then the ultrasound tech had to ask me whether or not I wanted to find out if it was a boy or a girl. Without hesitation, I said, of course I want to find out! I would compare the situation to someone dangling a piece of milk chocolate in front of me and then not seizing the opportunity to shove it down my throat. I just don't have that kind of discipline. Oh well....we're very excited about another girl!

14 comments:

Steve and Rebecca said...

Hi Janell,
I just fell onto your blog...I did not even know you guys had one!! Anyway, congrats on the baby girl coming!! It is so fun to see your pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter too! That is cool that Jeff will be going into pediatric dentistry...good for him! Well, just wanted to say hi and we miss you guys like crazy!!
Love, Rebecca

Jared said...

Sissy... :(

Christina said...

Love the blog! Love the pics! And one more girl...Us DeVries girls have a tendancy towards girls!

Katrina said...

I just wrote you a killer long message and then my internet cut off as I was sending it...augh! I am so excited that you are an official blogger and I love all of the updates. John was just saying the other day..."We still haven't gotten together with Jeff and Janell." I know your life must be as busy...or busier...than our life but it sure would be fun to get together. Maybe sometime. I seriously yelled..."YES"...when I got your email about the blog. I love that I get to see all of the fun things going on in your lives. I can't believe that we are pregnant together...again! So FUN! Congrats on the blog and I'll be sure to check it out daily!

Unknown said...

congrats!!!! I am sure she will be beautiful just like her big sis. WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

the jensen crew

Ally said...

Hooray!! Maybe she can become a Yeats girl someday to our Yeats baby boy...I will get Jason on that right away!!!

We love you!!

Val said...

Congrats guys! I didn't even know you were expecting. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. It's totally cute and you guys do way too many fun things, I'm jealous! We really need to start hanging out. Take care,
Val Broadbent

About Me said...

Congrats!!Your second chance to name a girl Brooklyn!!haha

Heidi said...

Janellie! you guys are soo cute! How exciting, you are on my wave length boy girl girl. Congrats! Ethan melts my heart as always. I can't believe how big Hayley is! Good to see how you are.

Tiffani said...

Hey Janell! Welcome to the blogging world! Congrats on having another girl! I know what you mean about it being so hard to not find out...you have to have a lot of willpower! I can hardly wait to see what else you post. I sent you an invite to ours!

Karine said...

Oh my dear Ruby Red,
I can't express how excited I am that you are having a girl. It warms my heart to know that Hayely will have a sister!
If you decide to name this child Karine, as I am sure you are contemplating this, then be aware that you will directly be harnessing "Karine" syndrome. This syndrome consists of: always taking something to the next level, seeking the shock factor in everything, having an amazing ability to be rigt in every situation, and being pretty darn fantastic! But if you decide to go with Brooklynn, I will understand. Not everyone can handle a "Karine!"
Anyways, know that I am so glad you have joined the blogging community, and also be aware that I will now be stalking your family every 4 minutes!
Take care RR (Ruby Red)
Love ya,
Karine Bean and a side of fries..

Fetcher said...

Congrats you guys!

Ashley H. said...

I'm so excited you guys are having another beautiful girl!

Lara said...

Yay! Another blog to read! I've been meaning to pester you about posting a blog, but now I don't have to. Isn't this the best way for us all to keep in touch across the miles? Now you have to get your sisters on board!!! And congrats on that second girl, too!