Monday, March 17, 2008

Hayley's 1st love


Hayley took a crack at her first brownie the other day. Needless to say, she liked it! Immediately after stuffing the whole thing in her mouth, she signed the word "more". She definitely takes after her mom!


Here's a very recent picture of Ethan and Hayley. This was taken right before heading to church. I can't begin to tell you how great it is to finally be able to put pig tails in Hayley's hair. I was growing very tired of using Elmer's glue to stick bows on her head. I'm so grateful to Karine for helping me to branch out!!




1 comment:

Rayna said...

Finally - no more glued bows! Everytime I saw Hayley's bow I thought of Jeff saying "can I see your bow?" Probably not the thing you want people to think of when they see your cute kid. The pigtails are much better! Thumbs up to Korihor for telling Nellie-O what's up(even if i still have to hate her).