I have quite a bit of catching up to do. It's been a very busy 3 weeks. Time is flying by so quickly that it's almost scaring me. The newborn stage of a baby seems to go by in a blink of an eye. Brooklyn is now 5 weeks old. The older she gets, the more she looks like Ethan. When she was newborn, she looked a lot like Hayley. Here are a few comparisons:
Brooklyn- 1 week old
Brooklyn, 5 weeks old
Hayley- 3 weeks old Brooklyn- 3 weeks old
I've had several people tell me that it was easier for them to go from 2-3 kids then 1-2 kids. Are you freakin kidding me? Someone please explain to me how adding a human being to your household is easier? It definitely hasn't made my life easier but it sure is fun having a baby around the house again. They truly are precious.
This is my view from the top. She hangs out in the Bjorn most of the day. It's the only way I can accomplish anything!
Hayley being a diva
Hayley and her main man, Alex. I told Hayley to put her arm around Alex's shoulder. Instead, they decided to smell their armpits!

Fun at the park
Ethan, Alex Mead and Hayley trying to cool off

10 comments:
Janell they are so big. I can't belive how much they all look alike. It is weird to think that you have 3 kids. WOW I so wish that I was there with you. It eats me up inside that I am totaly missing some of your kids best years. Just tell them that I love them more than anyone. I love you and Jeff to hugs and kisses
She is so beautiful!!! It's crazy how much she looks like Ethan and Hayley. None of my babies really looked like each other very much.
I know what you mean about going from 2-3. It is completely insane but it will mellow in time, like a year! I finally feel like I am able to keep up with everything. At least Brooklyn is a good baby. Send everyone our love. We miss you all.
She DOES look like Hayley! She is so beautiful--what a little piece of heaven!
Always lots of fun at the Gregorson house! We miss you all--even the ones we haven't met yet!
Your kiddos are beautiful!
I can't believe how big Brooklyn is!
We sure miss you all!
Absolutly stunning baby! I have just started to feel the stress of three kids this month as we got full swing into sports, church, and school again. You are such a great mom! Give it a few more weeks and three will seem like a breeze. Then #4?
She looks like a way good baby. Is that so? Very cute pics. It looks like your summer has been like ours...a pool in the back yard almost everyday.
Oh no! Going from 2-3 is a lot harder! Kara is almost 18 months and I still don't have it down.
It's CRAZY!!
The side by side pictures of the kids are absolutely wild. I can't believe how much they all look alike. Luckily, they have two good looking parents, so you are pretty safe dippin into your gene pool!!
I miss you and your family so very much. Mornings just aren't the same without Miss Hayley yelling at me "opee eyesss Kwine!" Oh, how I am mourning the Gregersons!
Love ya,
Karineee Beanie
Janell - I wanted to comment on the thing you said about going from 2 to 3 kids vs. 1 to 2. I think you're hysterical! Here's what I've been told: It's MUCH tougher to go to 3 kids because when there was 2 there are 2 adults: 1 per child. So you are on man-to-man defense. Once you have a third child they outnumber you so you and Jeff have to switch to ZONE DEFENSE! I thought that was a pretty funny analogy. Your kids are super cute. I love the comparisons of 1 week vs. 5 weeks. Can't wait to see what Zach looks like in 5 weeks!
Post a Comment