
We stood in line outside for about an hour. Then we stood inside for another hour. They gave me the royal treatment since I was pregnant and let me sit on the "handicap" bench. Can't say I love feeling like a gimp but I'll definitely take what I can get!

We had pretty good seats. We were in the front row of the 1st balcony.

This is the scene right after their 1st segment...they were immediately bombarded with their makeup crew. No wonder why they always look so flawless!

I'm not particularly a huge fan of "The View" but I do like Elisabeth Hasselbeck. She's really conservative and sticks to her guns amongst all of the rest of the very liberal cast.

Close up of Barbara Walters and Elizabeth Hasselbeck

Kate Hudson was the special guest. We weren't allowed to take pictures during the taping and by the time I was able to grab my camera after they filmed the segment with Kate Hudson, she had disappeared. So, no pictures of Kate...sorry!

This is the set they put together in 2 minutes for Alanis Morisette's performance. She was absolutely amazing. I did get one picture of her but it was really blurry.
10 comments:
How fun! I love NYC, and I am with you on Elizabeth. One month to go right? Hope all is well.
I wish that I could have gone with you. How fun smelly. I think that your family has had so many great experances sence you moved back east. You look super cute to I can't wait for the baby to come.I love and miss you tons your favorit #3 sister
How fun! I watch The View sometimes when I'm not working. If Elizabeth wasn't on there I wouldn't watch it at all because she's the only one who has VALUES and sticks up for us nerdy conservatives!!!
Looks like fun. Have you ever done something like this before?
Fun times. Love the pics.
How fun!
That is so awesome that you also received all those goodies, specially that $150 gift card!LUCKY! ;-)
I'm so glad you guys had such a fun time! I've gone to Martha Stewart before and I think it's sooo funny how the makeup crew/ hair people run up on stage to pamper the hosts. It's so cool that you guys were able to get all of that free stuff!
That sounds like fun! It's great to see behind the scenes. Awesome gifts...definitely worth any wait.
hey janell! cute pics. how fun to go to NY. the highlight of that for me would have been the $150 and gifts! good luck with that baby!
p.s. this is heather, melia's sister :)
totally jelous!!!! The View, very cool!
I love catching up on your family affairs! You look fantastic by the way, and I'm sure your ready to have the this baby ~ Enjoy the perks of being prego :)
Jamie
Post a Comment