Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Celtic Thunder - I Want to Know What Love Is

I am in love with Keith Harkin's voice from Celtic Thunder. I would go to their concert just to hear him sing this song in person. I saw Celtic Woman in concert and they were fabulous. Maybe I'll have to give Celtic Thunder a try!!

4 comments:

shanda said...

wow that is really neat. I didn't even know they exceted. He does have a really great voice. I love and miss you tons smelly

Hollie said...

I saw Celtic Women when they came to SL last year and they were amazing, but I hadn't heard of Celtic Thunder. We always have had the same taste in music! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this video. I really enjoyed it. I hadn't heard about Celtic Thunder, Women or anything.

Jared said...

He's good, but he really moves awkwardly. Very stiff. Also, way too metro. I man-veto that guy.