Is in the oven!! I'm almost 20 weeks. Expected arrival is April 19th at 1:30 (the one major bonus of a planned C-Section). Oh...and it's a boy!! We feel so blessed!
Ummm, uhhhhh... WOW! CONGRATS! 4 kids! You're like Wonder Woman!!! I'm really excited for you guys! Hearing the news at 20 weeks makes this the fastest pregnancy (for me anyway):o) I'm really happy for you guys! Love Jamie
Congratulations! How great to have two of each now. It has been so much fun catching up with you and your darling family! I'm glad Jeff randomly found you and we can stay in touch through your cute blog. Anyway, I hope you are feeling okay. The first half of pregnancy for me is BRUTAL! How are you doing?
21 comments:
holy cow! congrats. you make cute ones.
Yeah! So excited for you. What a shocker...would have never thought but so happy.
Yay! Congratulations...so exciting!
hooray for baby boy! he couldn't be coming to a better family!
Congrats! I'm excited for you!
What? I didn't get a call? Another boy, CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!! We are excited for you guys. Now we just need to see you.
Awesome! Congratulations, Janell and family!!
i am counting down the days. whaooooooooo
congratuulations!! the world needs more beautiful people both inside and out like your family!!
Ummm, uhhhhh... WOW!
CONGRATS! 4 kids! You're like Wonder Woman!!! I'm really excited for you guys! Hearing the news at 20 weeks makes this the fastest pregnancy (for me anyway):o)
I'm really happy for you guys!
Love
Jamie
Yay...Congratulations!:)
How fun! You're tied at 2 & 2 now! Hope your pregnancy is easy...keep those feet up!!
WOW - you are so blessed!!!COngrats!! we sure miss you!
Can't wait to meet little Chase! I am beyond ectatic for you growing family! Love ya tons Smokey Eyes!!!
YEAH!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! Now all those dull moments will finally be filled! :)
Ah, Jeff just had to find out, huh?
Congratulations! How great to have two of each now. It has been so much fun catching up with you and your darling family! I'm glad Jeff randomly found you and we can stay in touch through your cute blog. Anyway, I hope you are feeling okay. The first half of pregnancy for me is BRUTAL! How are you doing?
Wow, you're going to be one busy little mama!!! So happy for you and your family!
Oh My Gosh!!! I can NOT believe it!! I got your blog comment the other day. Sorry I have not called you. I will try you tomorrow!!
congrats!!!! I can't wait to see your new little boy. He will be so cute, just like the rest of his siblings.
Post a Comment