One of my favorite traits of a kindergartener are the endless creations of artwork that are born each day. I came across this one a couple of days ago and just had to share. Apparently, Ethan's latest interpretation of me is a one-eyed bearded woman with a bosom that is larger than life! He failed to include my legs and ever growing belly. It's pretty sad when your 5 year old son is starting to take notice of the things growing on your body and how it's reflected on paper (and no, I am not growing a beard.)
6 comments:
I can't stop laughing. Guess that coat still can't fit over your breasts.
i love the ruffles on your bossom!
This is very interesting. He needs to draw a picture of you in June so you can compare. Then post it for us!
Hilarious! I love to see how our little ones see "us" through their eyes! I just love that sweet boy...
ha ha ha! I love the accentuated chest! :) How are you feeling? It was great to talk to you a few weeks ago. Hope you are feeling okay. I'm on my final countdown now...wahoo! Your next! :)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment