Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

I have literally 9 loads of laundry ahead of me, so what do I decide to do instead? Blog, of course. Things have been a little busy and crazy at the Gregerson home so I'm really behind. All of my Thanksgiving guests left a few days ago, (sniff sniff) so I finally have time to sit down and play catch up. My goal is to blog one post a day until I'm caught up.

This year was our 4th Thanksgiving in Philly and my best friend, Rayna, came to visit for the 4th year in a row. I honestly don't remember what Thanksgiving was like without Rayna nor do I want to. My sister and bro in law, Shanda and Ryan, came out for the 2nd year in a row. They all stayed for a week and it was an absolute blast. We did not go to bed before 2:00 am. Thanks so much for an awesome Thanksgiving break! Can't wait until next year!


Shanda, Rayna and Ryan on Thanksgiving day


This is what happens when you lose track of your camera


Shanda and Brooklyn after her much needed bath


Hayley and I...........hat twins


Hayley wearing Aunt Rayna's boots

Shanda and Brooklyn. They definitely look related!
Uncle Ryan and Brooklyn. Love this picture!
What's Thanksgiving break without getting your teeth cleaned in the comfort of your sister in law's home?

8 comments:

Karine said...

Ruby Red,
Oh my stars! It looks like you had such a blast. I can't imagine how crazy and fun it must have been in the Gregerson's home. I am sure it will take you awhile to detox off that one!:)
I LOVE your haircut. Very sexay!! Love all the new pics!
Loves,
K-dawg

Lara said...

Very cute new family pic up there!

Katie Morgan said...

LOVE THE SHORT HAIR!!! I ran into your sister at the mall the other day. It was so good to talk to her. Too bad we're moving in 2 weeks and won't be able to hang out. I was sad to hear that your parents are moving out here to Utah soon. Just when we move to Vegas and my chance of seeing you in Vegas is non-existant.. BOO HOO...well I'd LOVE to come out and see you some time! Maybe I'll leave Parker and Neil and come out and see you...Hey...maybe we'll all come out and see you..Neil wants to go somewhere at the beginning of the year...I'll have to talk to him about that!!
Love ya!

Just the Seven of Us said...

Rayna hasn't changed!!!!! Janell you family is so darling - that little baby is precious!!! It's always fun to keep up. Love you lots - can't believe that your time in PA is coming to a quick close.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I'll be posting ours soon.

I haven't even read other people's blogs in a while because of being busy.

BTW, I feel the same way about laundry or anything else work related. Why do it if you can catch up on your blogging.

Love you guys!

Great pictures!

shanda said...

I love your new pic. It is so cute. I am so sad that we are back in Utah. I had so much fun Smelly. I wish I could be there to help you with your lanundry, and every thing els. I want to just be with your family all of the time. Love you so so so so so so so so so so so much and don't forget that I am your favorit sister. Love Chaketa

Erin said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I LOVE the hair, Janell. Is that the shortest that you've every had it? It is super cute. The kids are so big; it is crazy how fast they grow!

Shelley said...

One of the greatest things about blogging is it's something to do when you should be getting something like laundry done! I love the pictures--the last one made me laugh it was so unexpected!