That is so funny! perfect Christmas card! Well tell Jeff to hang on, and congrats! that's a long road you've all been on! And big calling for you!!! I don't see how you do Y/W Pres, AND be a mom to 3 kids. WOW!!! I'm impressed, really! Well your family is just wonderful, and I'm glad to see that good things are going your way! Merry Christmas ~
7 comments:
That was HILARIOUS! I especially loved Broklyn..hahaha! So fun! Love ya guys!!
You guys can jam! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
I love that smelly. I did it too but I did not know how to get it on my blog. WHat did you do. I love you and miss you
I loved it. Merry Christmas to you all. I was hoping to send something out but it may around the New Year!!
That is so funny! perfect Christmas card!
Well tell Jeff to hang on, and congrats! that's a long road you've all been on! And big calling for you!!! I don't see how you do Y/W Pres, AND be a mom to 3 kids. WOW!!! I'm impressed, really!
Well your family is just wonderful, and I'm glad to see that good things are going your way!
Merry Christmas ~
Wow, that was enlightning! I never knew that Jeff had such a nice rack!
I logged in just to comment on Jeff's boobs and the Waggoner's beat me! I like it when he shimmied. (I have no idea how to spell that.)
Post a Comment