So, I'm a bit of a Scrooge this year. I just didn't feel like sending out Christmas cards. Thanks to all of you that sent us one. It's always so great to be able to catch up with all our friends and family. Due to a severe lack of time and motivation, I decided to send out an email christmas card instead. Hope you enjoyed our sweet disco moves. Here's a little summary of each of us:
Jeff: 5 months away from graduating from Dental School. Working hard to complete requirements and will find out in January if he's going to continue in a Pediatric Dentistry residency program or start practicing as a general dentist. Likes to hang with the family and read non-fiction books in what very little spare time he has. He's currently suffering from severe depression due to being an avid BYU football fan and repeatedly being disappointed.
Janell: Still trying to adjust to life with 3 kids but really enjoying the ride. Still trying to master the art of finishing laundry (I really should just give up). Working on various projects around the house, serving as YW President, working part time in the evenings as a limo cheuffeur. (oh, and starting to see the light at the end of this seemingly endless school tunnel).
Ethan (4 1/2): Into ever superhero known to man, golf, singing, playing with his sisters and currently attending his first year of preschool. He is a sponge and I am constantly amazed at how quickly he learns and recalls things. He just can't wait until he turns 5 so that he can ride the school bus.
Hayley (2 1/2): Loves anything related to princesses, pink or pretty much anything Ethan is playing with at any given time. She has a lot of spunk and is overflowing with attitude. She loves to sing, hop (she hops around all day....I'm not sure if she can walk or not), dance, read books, and play make-up with mom. She is totally obsessed with her little sis, Brooklyn.
Brooklyn (4 1/2 mo): Just eats, poops, sucks on toys, and smiles every minute she's awake. She spends much of her day bouncing around in the Jumparoo. She looks and acts so much like Ethan when he was her age. The baby stage just goes by too quickly!
Thanks for being understanding about not sending out cards this year. We hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and an even better New Year. Love and miss you all!
The Gregerson's
9 comments:
Love the Disco dance! I can never get enough of those funny dances every year. Glad you guys are doing so well. I'll be anxious to see what happens with Jeff's school. Either way, I am sure everyone will be happy dental school is almost through!! Yeah!! You are amazing Janell with all the things you do! We miss you and hope you come practice dentistry in southern CA!! Love ya tons! Have a great Christmas! Rebecca
Hey Janell,
That was a cute jibjab of you guys! You have such a precious family! That is exciting that Jeff is almost through with school!
Have a great Christmas! Our card may come shortly after Christmas. I'm just addressing them today!
Take Care! Love ya!
Heather
P.S.-I hope you're still singing! You have such a beautiful voice!
Gregersons.
We are in awe that we are related to such a talented family. You all are the greated dancers we have ever seen. Awesome Disco and Christmas card. Jeff, you know how very proud of you we are. You are the bomb. We will definitely be there for Graduation day. Janell, you make me tired just reading about what you actually accomplish each day. The children are all so addorable. I am so proud to say they are my Grandchildren.Merry Christmas and Happiest Holidays to you all. Love Forever, Grumpa & Grandma Jewett
Love the christmas card, I didn't get any sent out this year either. I feel the same way about BYU, last night we stood out in the freezing cold for 5 hrs. and for what another huge beat down!
Merry Christmas and we hope to see you guys soon:)
Your family is so darling!!! We love you tons and wish you a merry christmas!
Merry Christmas!! Good luck with the laundry. My secret is to stick in a good movie while folding. Of course I remember when my kids were little they did a lot of unfolding!
Ruby Red,
You totally crack me up! I love how you keep it real! I get so many Christmas letters that are like: oh our lives are perfect and we are wonderful, blah, blah, blah! But with you I always get the real deal.
Thanks for the dose of reality!
Love ya girl!
We all thought the video was very funny!
I'm so sorry to let you know at least from my experience that the laundry will never end. We've come close...oh so very close. I think it's like chasing the end of the rainbow...you just can't do it. My goal is to make sure the kids have clean clothes to wear for the next day. If we have that, we're good. :)
I think this is my last year of doing cards. After that, I'll be sending a yearly update. It just gets too crazy with the kids and school. At least we have the blog to keep in touch.
How exciting to find out about Jeff! We'll be watching the blog closely.
Love,
Rachelle and the gang
Fun to read about your kids and all that you guys are up to! Livi and Keaton are just at the same stages as your two girls. One last thing - are you really a limo driver or was that just a joke? I'm serious!
Post a Comment