Anyone who knows me well knows I get really annoyed with Tags but my sweet sister really wants me to do this one...so this is for you Shan.
(I won't be the least bit offended if no one reads it.)

HUSBAND
1. What is his name? Jeffrey Boyd Gregerson
2. Who eats more? That's a tough one because we both have hearty appetites. He can heat more in one sitting but eats less times per day (since he's not home to be tempted by the fridge every 5 minutes)
3. Who said I love you first? Jeff did and it really bothered him that it took me a whole day to say it back. (Just wanted it to be genuine)
4. Who is taller? We are literally EXACTLY the same height. I tend to look taller at times since I'm mostly legs and he's mostly torso. My hips are almost 3 inches above his.
5. Who is smarter? Jeff has me on this one by a long shot. He's a sponge and knows a lot of random information. He really amazes me in this department.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me, but Jeff can hold his own. He's been known to cry from time to time during tender moments (sorry hun but you know it's true)
7.Who does the laundry? He helps me fold and put away...what more could a girl ask for?
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-me. I have no idea how that was established.
9. Who pays the bills? Mostly me..but we both have a decent handle on the finances
10. Who cooks more? Me but if Jeff were home more, he'd definitely cook more. He's much more adventurous and creative than myself (but I am definitely the better baker!)
11. Who is more stubborn? I'm going to have to rule this one a tie!
12. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Another tie...depends on the argument
13. Who has more siblings? Jeff-7 brothers & sisters to my 3 sisters
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Jeff wears the pants...but I wear the boots baby!!
15. What do you like to do together? Everything...it's just more fun when he's around..(sappy, I know).
16. Who eats more sweets? Me, I'm convinced it's genetic so I blame my parents for this one.
17. Guilty pleasures? Where do I begin? Gingersnaps, anything pumpkin..especially pumpkin pie, golf (although he only feels guilty now because we really can't afford it), root beer, watching "The Office", there are many more...just having a brain fart
18. How did you meet? Blind date...great story...if you haven't heard it, you'll have to ask one of us
19. Who asked who out first? refer to question 18
20. Who kissed who first? Kind of a strange question cause it takes 2 to kiss, but I'm pretty sure it was a mutual thing.
21. Who proposed? Jeff...another great story
22. His best features? eyes and butt...hands down! (and hands off!! hehe)
23. What is his greatest quality? Can't pick just one...He has more integrity then anyone I know. He is always trying to be his best self and always looking to improve. He's also very humble and nice to everyone he comes into contact with. Great with ALL kids...not just his own. I'm a pretty lucky girl..blah blah blah
So, this actually turned out to be pretty fun so I'm tagging Karine, Taralie, Hollie and Ally....just suck it up and do it!
(I won't be the least bit offended if no one reads it.)
HUSBAND
1. What is his name? Jeffrey Boyd Gregerson
2. Who eats more? That's a tough one because we both have hearty appetites. He can heat more in one sitting but eats less times per day (since he's not home to be tempted by the fridge every 5 minutes)
3. Who said I love you first? Jeff did and it really bothered him that it took me a whole day to say it back. (Just wanted it to be genuine)
4. Who is taller? We are literally EXACTLY the same height. I tend to look taller at times since I'm mostly legs and he's mostly torso. My hips are almost 3 inches above his.
5. Who is smarter? Jeff has me on this one by a long shot. He's a sponge and knows a lot of random information. He really amazes me in this department.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me, but Jeff can hold his own. He's been known to cry from time to time during tender moments (sorry hun but you know it's true)
7.Who does the laundry? He helps me fold and put away...what more could a girl ask for?
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-me. I have no idea how that was established.
9. Who pays the bills? Mostly me..but we both have a decent handle on the finances
10. Who cooks more? Me but if Jeff were home more, he'd definitely cook more. He's much more adventurous and creative than myself (but I am definitely the better baker!)
11. Who is more stubborn? I'm going to have to rule this one a tie!
12. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Another tie...depends on the argument
13. Who has more siblings? Jeff-7 brothers & sisters to my 3 sisters
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Jeff wears the pants...but I wear the boots baby!!
15. What do you like to do together? Everything...it's just more fun when he's around..(sappy, I know).
16. Who eats more sweets? Me, I'm convinced it's genetic so I blame my parents for this one.
17. Guilty pleasures? Where do I begin? Gingersnaps, anything pumpkin..especially pumpkin pie, golf (although he only feels guilty now because we really can't afford it), root beer, watching "The Office", there are many more...just having a brain fart
18. How did you meet? Blind date...great story...if you haven't heard it, you'll have to ask one of us
19. Who asked who out first? refer to question 18
20. Who kissed who first? Kind of a strange question cause it takes 2 to kiss, but I'm pretty sure it was a mutual thing.
21. Who proposed? Jeff...another great story
22. His best features? eyes and butt...hands down! (and hands off!! hehe)
23. What is his greatest quality? Can't pick just one...He has more integrity then anyone I know. He is always trying to be his best self and always looking to improve. He's also very humble and nice to everyone he comes into contact with. Great with ALL kids...not just his own. I'm a pretty lucky girl..blah blah blah
So, this actually turned out to be pretty fun so I'm tagging Karine, Taralie, Hollie and Ally....just suck it up and do it!
4 comments:
these are always fun to read even though i never do them either.
I think the baking thing and the loving sweets thing are genetic with us DeVries girls! Don't you?
Fun to learn more about your sweetie! So when are you guys going to move back to SoCali??
now that was not so bad. Thanks so much for doing that. It was fun to here about Jeff and his many qualties. Love you tons I am counting down the days
How dare you tag me! I'll see if I can get around to it :). You are so cute, and I remember the night Jeff proposed! You two are great together! Reading your blog makes me miss you! When you coming out this way next?
Post a Comment