Is Jeff really that good of a dancer??? (hehe)
Very funny! Thanks for a good laugh!
That is so freaking cute. I loved it. That one of the kids is so cute. I can just see Eathan wathing it a lol
Hilarious...thanks for the laugh!:-)
Wow, Jeff has some serious moves, but I already knew this from his Celtic Woman dancing days.I just didn't realize that he could break it down like a brotha!
Jeff has such a nice tan! I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is Jeff really that good of a dancer??? (hehe)
Very funny! Thanks for a good laugh!
That is so freaking cute. I loved it. That one of the kids is so cute. I can just see Eathan wathing it a lol
Hilarious...thanks for the laugh!:-)
Wow, Jeff has some serious moves, but I already knew this from his Celtic Woman dancing days.
I just didn't realize that he could break it down like a brotha!
Jeff has such a nice tan! I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment