For FHE last night, Ethan and Hayley thought it would be fun to dance to the primary song CD. They were slow dancing to "Come Follow Me." Ethan was twirling Hayley when Jeff decided he should cut in. As Jeff and Hayley began dancing, Hayley had a concerned look on her face and then began to say, "Daddy, I can't marry you... I'm already marrying Alex."
Now this is a girl that knows what she wants!
Hayley and her future husband, Alex. She expecially likes him because they have matching brown eyes. I think she's made a fine choice!

4 comments:
Good to see you alive and kicking again!
You're lucky Hayley knows what she wants. I'm worried because my almost 8-year old DAUGHTER still thinks she's going to marry me when she grows up.
Well...they are a cute couple. Your kids are so cute and hilarious. Your blog always cracks me up.
Too cute! I just love Hayley and her little chipmunk voice!
That picture really turned out super awesome! I love it!
Post a Comment