Friday, August 20, 2010

Six Flags Great Adventure

Six Flags GREAT ADVENTURE definitely lived up to it's name. We went with some great friends of ours and between our 2 families, had 7 kids under the age of 7 with us. Oh, and what an adventure it was!

Ethan at age 6 decided to go on the 2nd scariest ride at the park because he was tall enough. He had been watching the rollercoaster on youtube all week gearing up for the event. We kept trying to talk him out of it as he was attempting and not really liking faster and faster rides throughout the day. He insisted. Check out this roller coaster..



His response after it was over..."Daddy, I don't want to go on that ride again until I'm 10. I didn't like it very much." I still can't believe he went on that ride. It takes my breath away and I am a rollercoaster junkie!






My sweet boys!





These twinners rode this ride 8 times in a row

Look mom, no hands!

Jack...you seriously are the coolest dude!

Richards...can't believe you put up with us for the entire day! Thanks guys. We had a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way fun! That scares me just thinking about him riding the roller coaster.

Erin said...

Tell Ethan he's the bomb! I can't believe he did it so young. What a rockstar!

Karine said...

Ethan is a total stud for going on that ride! I thought Madison was brave for riding space mountain, he totally puts her to shame! :) If they get together they will be to thrill junkies!