Friday, April 9, 2010

Powerful Video

Only a few minutes.....WORTH WATCHING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KWGzSSCgoo

5 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW!!! This world is kind of going to crap pretty fast... I think He'll be here soon. Thanks for posting this, it's a big eye opener to me!
Take care!
Jamie

shanda said...

that was really good thanks for posting that....

dawn said...

OH MY HECK!!!!! i like never watch what someone recommends, but this time i did. i was totally "meant" to watch this, i immediately forwarded to my FB...thanks SO much for sharing...good luck with baby:o)

Lara said...

I get the point, but it's a little sensational.

Hickman Family said...

Thanks for the great video! Something everyone should see, very true! By the way Happy (late) birthday. Sorry I am a dork and completely forgot to call you and wish you a happy one! Hope it was great! Your neighbor-Fran seems really sweet. You need a grandma close by right??? Hope you are good and ready to have that baby! Can't wait to see him!