Minus a few of Brooklyn tantrums and meltdowns, Easter Sunday was another almost perfect day. We spent the entire day with just our little family. The kids got dressed up for their Easter Egg hunt around our yard. After lunch, we watched more general conference, played play-doh and took naps. I attempted my first real Easter Dinner and it actually turned out pretty good. After dinner, we took a family bike ride around the neighborhood. I cherish days like these....they don't come along very often but when they do...I appreciate it so much
This is my amazing neighbor, Fran...the one I'm always blogging about. My kids call her Aunt Fran and have adopted her into our family. She spoils our entire family rotten with lots of love and beautiful things like weekly meals, flowers, cards, the Easter clothes that my kids are wearing today, and the list goes on and on. Fran bleeds generosity and service. I wish I could be more like her. Thanks you so much Fran for being so good to us. We are really going to miss you when you leave!
5 comments:
What beautiful kids! I can't wait to see #4. Hope all is well with you. Good luck with the birth...
Hey guys!! Mika came across your blog and was excited to see that you are on the East Coast too. We have been in the DC area for almost 7 years. Let us know if you ever come down this way. -- Pete and Mika Crain www.minnesotatwinkies.blogspot.com
Your little girls look adorable in their dresses, and Ethan looks like a little man. Hope you are doing well. We need to talk and catch up. Glad to see you had a nice Easter.
I can't beleve that fran is going to move sad.. But your family is so freaking cute that doesent even give it justice I love and miss you all so so so so much
your girls look adorable! I loved having conference on Easter this year too. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment