Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009


A little glimpse into my future....YIKES!




During the day, we went to this really cool witch hunt with our friends, the Richards, in a quaint little town called Narberth. The kids loved it!


Ethan, Alex and Eli Mead, Hayley and Brooklyn

Neighbor kids in all their glory!

7 comments:

Ally said...

What great costumes! Happy Halloween you guys!

saramoon said...

Too cute! I think your Hayley and my Olivia would get along great.

Karine said...

dARLING! I love the costumes, they are so fitting for your cuties. I get such a kick out of your Hayley Diva, she is precious!

Karine said...

lOVE your new profile pic! Who took it?

Lorena said...

Your kiddos are BEAUTIFUL! :)
We sure miss you guys too! Keep in touch! Luv ya!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Love your new family pic at the top! The kids look so cute on Halloween too.

shanda said...

Smelly I just about melted for real. I love your pics of your family. You guys are just so beautiful. I can't wait to come and see you guys. love you way more than you love me