Summer always seems to fly by. I've resolved to do a better job of keeping up on my blog. In an effort to be completely up to date, I'm posting various random pictures of what's been happening in August.
My kids ride their bikes EVERYDAY! We have a really old, but long driveway that's great for bike riding.
Introducing Ethan and Hayley's new friend. Like my Hayley, she is 3 and can you guess what her name is? Hailey. Pretty cool!
Ethan and Hayley were waiting out the intense electrical storm that came through right as we were trying to leave for church. I saw lightening strike right behind the car that's through the window
Visit to the Please Touch Museum
Brooklyn and her buddy Hanna
Remember the piano from the movie "Big"? This is a replica and it's so fun!
Hayley and Hailey- soul mates!
Priceless....I love it when dad's aren't too cool to dance with their daughters in a ghetto ally way
We finally got to visit dad at his new school. It was Ethan and Hayley's first time in a dental chair. He gave all of us a much needed cleaning.
5 comments:
I love all the blog posts, way to go on catching up. That must have taken hours.
Okay, when can I go to your parents house and get in that pool, divine!
Brooklyn's rolling to get around is absolutely hilarious!!! I love that girl.
I do have to say that I love that my Hailey makes it in to so many posts. They will be bff's for life. :)
It was so great to see you guys last week....we miss you! So glad the kids have found friends, it makes a huge difference. Are you enjoying the new place? So very cool that Jeff is done, (well kinda( with school, and he can call himself Dr. Gregerson :0) Cannot wait for the day....
Wow!! I am overwhelmed, in a good way, with all these posts! You just made my dad Sistah!
I can't believe how big all the kiddos look. It makes me sad to miss out on so many things in their lives. I just love them!
Oh, you are just trying to make me cry, I swear. We love you guys more than you can ever know. I adore and love your 3 beautiful babies.
As exciting as our new adventure will be, I am mourning the loss of what could have been; us going to parks all the time, the zoo, getting the guys together for BYU games, the kids growing up around eachother. We were hoping for so long to be close to you guys and now we'll be even farther away. It breaks my heart!!!!
But...I am loving all the pictures. It doesn't have to be all fancy or perfect. Just putting up some pictures and video is awesome. We love it! Keep it up. We love you ALL!!!!!!
That museum looks like so much fun! I miss crazy lightning storms, but I would wait it out too if it struck right behind that car...yikes! Can't believe Brooklyn is already 1.
Post a Comment