My friend, Melia is an amazing photographer! She recently became the official photographer for a high-end children's clothing store in the King of Prussia Mall. The clothes in this store are EXPENSIVE but totally adorable. She used Hayley and Brooklyn in one of her shoots to highlight one of the dresses. I'm not sure yet if any of them made the cut to be hung in the store, but here's my favorite:

Click on the link to view more:
http://www.pricelessmomentsbymelia.com/gregerson/Melia...you never cease to amaze me!
11 comments:
The pictures are so cute. And I LOVE that one of Brooklyn. her eyes are super blue. So pretty. We love you guys.
What beautiful girls!!! The eyes are killer.
What cute girls!
So pretty. Your friend did a great job, but she did have really good models!
your girls are beautiful! :)
Those pictures are very well done. You'll have to let us know if they made the cut.
Such cute kids!
They turned out so cute, your little Brooklyn is a doll! What a great privilege eh??? We still need to get outa the house and soon!!!
I really want to grab her out of my computer and just hold her. I am counting down the days. I can't wait to get there and be with you guys
It is only inevitable that your children would be models, they are too dang beautiful. Now to put them in a beauty contest. You would totally fit in with the other "tiara" mom! :)
You're girls are beautiful!! They'd be crazy not to pick those pictures for the store! LOVE YA!
Brooklyn definitely has some amazing eyes! I love your recent posts and pictures!! Miss ya...
Post a Comment