I couldn't be more blessed. Ethan has been my little sweetheart from day one. He has such a tender spirit. He is my cuddler. Even still, he'll come up to me daily at random moments and says..."mom... let's cuddle each other." I don't think I've denied him yet because I know that it won't always be like this!
Ethan, mommy and daddy love you more than words can describe. Happy 4th Birthday!

Ethan at 3 days old. He was 8 lbs 11 oz

9 months old..he's actually starting to grow into his huge eyes!
1st birthday

2nd birthday..wearing a cupcake

3rd birthday at the YMCA pool..Buzz lightyear theme party

4th birthday chillin on the slip 'n slide and sportin a pirate tatoo
7 comments:
Janell I remember like it was yesterday. I can't belive that he is 4. I also can't belive how cute he is. I always this that he will never be as cute as he was as a baby then a todler and now a big kid. He is going to be quite the hotte at his rate. Eathan I love you so so so much and I am so prod of you. Your uncle ryan and aunt shanda love you tons HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday Ethan!!!!
Undeniably beautiful boy. I think all Ethans are great looking! Isn't it funny--that feeling that they just arrived yesterday and at the same time you have known them your whole life? I feel so much the same way about my children.
Nelly, I love these pictures! I love checking out whats up in your life! You have some dang cute kids. Happy Birthday Ethan!
Happy Birthday Ethan!, Love Aunt Lolly
I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. I didn't realize Haley and Ethan's birthday were so close.
Ethan you are such a loving little man, it is not such a surprise with the amazing parents you have. I can't wait to see what kind of wonderful adult you turn out to be!
I love you little guy!
Love Karine
Post a Comment