Anyway, the snow totals for tonight and today so far are another 16" on top of the 2 feet we got 4 days ago. The snow is very different this time around. It's much wetter and heavier. A pain to remove but great for snowball fights and building snowmen.......
The beginning of snowman building
All done.....wait, he looks lonely....Ethan thinks he needs a buddy..
Frosty and Frosty Jr.
Little closer....I love how Frosty Jr.'s legs are resting on Frosty's ears
Ethan and Hayley adding the final touches
Brooklyn...my cute little snow bunny
Believe it or not, this mound of snow Hayley is climbing was about a foot taller than me!
Hayley concocted her own post-snowman building attire
This is Jeff standing in front of my neighbors garage...the snow bank from our driveway behind him is nearly 8 feet tall. There's no where else for us to stack the snow since our driveway is so narrow
Daddy getting a much needed back massage from the kids. This was at about 6:30 pm. It is now 8:30 pm and Jeff just went back out to go shovel another 3 inches that has fallen since then. Will it ever end?
13 comments:
Janell, you kill me! We love Frosty and Frosty Jr. Very cute. Looks like your kids had a blast, mine asked all day if they could play outside, I am mean and said no. Maybe tomorrow.....Girls night soon! :)
I have been complaining about our 3 weeks of rain, but at least it's not 4 ft. of snow. Sorry, but Hailey's post snow outfit is adorable!! Hope you guys are doing great and wish Jeff a belated b-day from us!!
Those snowmen are AWESOME!!!! I love, love, love Frosty Jr. I cannot even imagine snow (well, I can imagine), but especially THAT much snow, and to still have it coming down.
What a fun things for the kids to remember they were there, then. Sacramento flooded when I was little and the rain kept coming; the streets couldn't drain so my Dad took out a boat and we boated down the streets. So awesome. One of my best memories. Hopefully, this will be like that for your kids.
We love you guys! All the kids are adorable. I love Brooklyn's picture, and Hayley's sweet, sassy smile. Too bad Spencer can't be there to help Jeff out. Sorry we chose Hawaii over Pennsylvania. We miss you all!
I can remember snow like that when I was little...it is SO crazy! I'll be honest-I'm just glad it's not here in UT!!! Happy days off to you all! (Hey--we need a belly picture!)
So awesome! I love ethan's pose with the weapon! Totally a little boy thing! Sadly we haven't even had more than 6 inches at a time here in the Great Salt Lake! Love it while it lasts!~
That is CRAZY!! I would never survive!!
Can I just say that I'm glad the baby isn't due this month? It would be pretty difficult to get to the hospital!
Great blog Janell. Absolutely love the frosty and frosty jr. pic that is a classic!!
I can't even imagine! Just makes me think back to the days of ricks when the snow piles in the parking lots where half way up the lamp post.
That is one of the best snowmen that I have ever seen. I love and miss you guys a ton. I wish I was there to play in the snow with you. Pillow heart
LOVE, love the pictures. I am so sorry about all the snow, I bet you and your fam have the worst spring fever. Don't worry, its a commin!
Janell, that snowman is the greatest snowman I have ever since! I just found you through Boo's blog. It is so fun to see your darling family! I can't believe that it has been years and years since we last saw you. I am glad to see you are doing so well!
I haven't visited your blog in such a long time, and your kids have grown so much. What an awesome snowman!
Post a Comment