

At the top of Hill Cumorah

This bench sits right in front of the Smith Farm


Brooklyn at the entrance of the Sacred Grove. You can tell she just doesn't feel very good. Poor baby girl..

There are no words to describe the sweetness of this picture. Totally unprompted.

It was a perfect day for a stroll in the sacred grove. It had just rained so the smell and freshness in the air was indescribable

Hayley and Ethan are trying to sit on a plant. It doesn't matter where we are...they always insist on being goofballs

My parents with the Palmyra Temple in the background
5 comments:
I am so freakin excited that you posted! I have been stalking you religously since your last post, which was about 5 months ago! (but who is counting)
What an incredible trip. I want to hear all the details about it! It look like you went at the perfect time.
Take care girl!
AMAZING! I am so jealous of you guys. The pictures of the sacred grove are awesome, especially with some of the cutest kids in the world in them.
It looks like you guys had an awesome trip! I can't wait to go to Nauvoo with my family. The Falls really are quite gorgeous, WOW! It is so sad that beautiful little Brooklyn was so sick.
What a great trip! SO happy for you guys!
Oh my goodness, I wish that I lived closer to these amazing sites! How are you and your family doing?? Karine keeps me updated occasionally! I hope that you are all doing great!!!
Post a Comment