Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ethan's Birthday

My sweet baby boy turned 5. It's unbelievable how fast the time really does fly by. Ethan is the sweetest, most loving, hilarious little man. I cannot imagine my life without him! He is a little miniture Jeff and I'm so grateful he's such a big part of our family. Happy 5th Birthday Eaters!



One of my favorite pics of Ethan...taking a bath in Papa's sink





A present from his best friend, Maddie


Ethan got his own driver and golf bag this year so he can be more "official" when out on the golf course with his daddy!



Not bad form for a 5 year old....Tiger better watch out!! haha


This picture is hilarious! Apparently, he had just hit his last ball into the lake. He wasn't too happy about it.

Nothing can top golfing with daddy, but I made a small attempt by taking him on a date to the bowling ally

10 comments:

Konkijkav said...

Wow....Janell....it's been a while. Good looking family. You a mother of three....that's awesome. I always wondered where you ended up. Funny story how I crossed paths with your blog. E-mail me when you have a chance and we can catch up.... dodie007@hotmail.com

-Jeff

Jamie said...

he's already 5!!! i remember when he first started to walk ~ you guys sure have accomplished a lot in the past few years! congrats to it all!!!

Karine said...

Oh, sweet Ethan, I can't tell you how much I miss that little man! He is just precious and has the sweetest spirit, he reminds me so much of myself!:) I am glad he likes the ninja turtle. Some day I will explain to him how his Auntie Karine used to be head over heels in love with Michelangelo! He was hot!
Love ya all,
Karine-bean

Britt said...

It seems like just the other day he was in nursery with us saying, "I go on airplane" over and over again. We love you, Ethan

Heidi said...

I can't believe he is 5! What a cute little guy he is.... Hope you are liking Philly and your move went well. I am soo sick of moving and hoping this is the last for a while. :) Heidi

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Talk about a lot of stuff to do in a short time! Thanks for posting the pictures! Very cute! We just wish we could be there in person!

The Homely Animal said...

Crazy. Is he going to kindergarten this year? He is SO big. Glad to hear you're doing well :o)

Hickman Family said...

Hey there Janell! Its been awhile! I thought I was looking at Brooklyn for a second! Love it how Ethan likes golf, so cute. Hope you guys are well, we miss you! It just isn't quite the same! Look forward to some pics from Utah, Happy Birthday Ethan!!

About Me said...

That picture of Ethan crying looks like me when I hit my last ball in the water! I understand Ethan, it is very tragic!
Brady :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Janell, it's Melia's sister, Heather. Your family is so cute. Your baby is adorable. I love those big beautiful eyes. Cute blog and pics, and I love your hair!