She is too cute! I love her little voice.On a side note...we just watched Music and Lyrics and it brought back the fun memories of dancing around in your living room to that silly music video at the end. We miss you guys.
ADORABLE! I'm seriously giggling to pieces! I love the hula hoop part the best!
Very cute! I guess singing talent is in the genes!
What a doll. She is getting so big. Congrats on CHOP, and we need to plan a girls night at Cheesecake again.
cade and i watched it 3 times and each time we loved it more!!! what a cutie!
OH MY GOSH!! It's the next American Idol!! :)
THAT was ADORABLE!
So Cute!! She's adorable, Janelle!!
Very cute! Thanks for sharing that!
Cute smellly I just wanted to grab her right out of my computer screen
Now she just needs to get Ethan's rock star moves and she's set!
Hayley poo- I miss you! You have the most darling chipmunk voice! I am so glad you taped this Ruby!
So funny! She sounds better than a chipmunk - what a cutie pie! How old is she? Livi's 3 in May - I think they'd get a long well. :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
She is too cute! I love her little voice.
On a side note...we just watched Music and Lyrics and it brought back the fun memories of dancing around in your living room to that silly music video at the end. We miss you guys.
ADORABLE! I'm seriously giggling to pieces! I love the hula hoop part the best!
Very cute! I guess singing talent is in the genes!
What a doll. She is getting so big. Congrats on CHOP, and we need to plan a girls night at Cheesecake again.
cade and i watched it 3 times and each time we loved it more!!! what a cutie!
OH MY GOSH!! It's the next American Idol!! :)
THAT was ADORABLE!
So Cute!! She's adorable, Janelle!!
Very cute! Thanks for sharing that!
Cute smellly I just wanted to grab her right out of my computer screen
Now she just needs to get Ethan's rock star moves and she's set!
Hayley poo- I miss you! You have the most darling chipmunk voice! I am so glad you taped this Ruby!
So funny! She sounds better than a chipmunk - what a cutie pie! How old is she? Livi's 3 in May - I think they'd get a long well. :)
Post a Comment