Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Who's who?

I was taking some pics of Brooklyn yesterday and had an instant flashback of Ethan when he was her age so I ran and grabbed a picture of him when he was a baby and set it next to Brooklyn. It is seriously hard for me to tell the difference between them...and they're my own kids. I always
said I would love to see a what a female version of Ethan looked like. Looks like I got my wish!

6 comments:

mjewett said...

Oh my Gosh... twinners all the way. So cute. She's saying I love my Papa and Nanna, please take me to visit them ASAP!

Lara said...

Well, looks like her eyes are bigger (beautiful girl eyes), but other than that they are a perfect match. So cute!

Ally said...

What a dolly! I think maybe the only difference is in their eyes?!! I love her!

Katie Morgan said...

HOLY MOLY!! She's a DOLL!! She's so big! I miss you and hope you had a good turkey day with Rayna!

the Cardon Clan said...

Janell, that is so crazy!! They really do look sooo much alike. She is such a beautiful baby girl---and Ethan is one handsome dude!

Erin said...

She is so beautiful! What a smile. Gorgeous. It is really amazing how much they do look alike.